Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

RoSD Mission One: Deserted Village - Prep.

My first 20 minutes ended up being more like 40 minutes but has little to show for it. I wanted to get my ranger band and monsters cleaned, based and primed. Instead, I spent the whole time digging around looking for my figures and glues. I couldn't find my zombie halflings nor my glues. But I did pull out enough figures to meet the mission minimums.  

  • 6+ Zombies
    • Mantic
    • GW (metal)
  • 3+ Giant Rats
    • GW (Skaven Sprue)
  • 6+ Giant Spiders
    • Wargames Atlantic
  • 3+ Survivors
    • Old Glory (Revolting Peasants)

Additionally, I have 6 halfling adventurer types from Midlam Miniatures that I will use in my ranger's band. I just need to figure out what the composition of that band will be. 

No comments: