Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

RoSD Build and Prime

I was able to do a couple of 20 minutes sessions and build, base and prime the figures for the mission one scenario. Some changes, all my zombies are plastic multipart zombies from FireForge Games. I had gotten these to do the old GW Circle of Blood Campaign. I built 6 of the undead warriors and 6 of the undead peasants. I could do about 6 in 20 minutes. The 6 spiders also took about 20 minutes. 

Priming the figures was also a slow process. It is way to cold to spray prime anything, even in the garage. So, instead, I used Liquitex Gray Gesso. Gesso shrinks when it dries so it is ideal for glopping on quickly. Still, brush priming is slow for me and it took 20 minutes to prime all the zombies and 20 minutes to prime everything else.  

2/10

Build spiders, base halflings, rats

2/11

Prime spiders, halflings, rats

2/12

Build 6 warrior zombies

2/13

Build 6 peasant zombies

2/14

Prime 12 zombies



No comments: