Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him!

So I get an email from Robin challenging me to a small campaign as described in the latest White Dwarf. Something to the effect of playing the following games:


• Warhammer 40k Battle

• Battlefleet Gothic Battle

• Planet Strike Battle

• Apocalypse Battle

Then I get some additional emails and phone calls describing all this ‘progress’ he is making and how he will bury me in the E-ville Smack Down.

Of course, for all this talk all we see on his Blog is a poorly formatted picture of the newest Iron Man movie and some pictures of unpainted miniatures. Well, as we all know, I can put up pictures of unpainted stuff just as well as anyone else. So here:



From left to right: old 40K robot, Thudd Gun, Rapier, and Servators, 2 Steel Legion, plus three new Ogryns. Ignore the two painted units of Steel Legion in the background. We must not show progress with actual painted units.

No comments: