Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Penal Legion Squad Poll

I'm trying to figure out which way to go here for the Penal Legion Squad. Now I have Colonel Schaeffer's Last Chancers and these are an obvious choice. They are nice and unique models - very characterful. There is just something about them that doesn't seem to fit with my Steel Legion and I'm not inspired to paint them up. So I was also thinking of painting up some Imperial Guard Catachan Jungle Fighters with orange pants and white teeshirts. I might even sculpt gas masks for them. To me this seems like it would be fun though it would take some skill to tie in the orange with the darker colors greens, blues, grays, and browns of my Steel Legion. Plus I'm not sure how good my gas masks would be.

So I've started a poll to answer this very important question. If you take the poll and answer other, I'd love it if you reply to this post with an alternative.

- Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As your only friend and person who reads this
I have to be honest you might not be happy with your sculpting results, that said the pig iron site has heads w/gas masks that would work.